The world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
– Sirius Black –
Fantine – I Dreamed a Dream
[Fantine is left alone, unemployed and destitute]
[There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong]
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted
- Plug your USB to the computer.
- At the VMware, click VM -> Removable Devices -> USB Devices
- Click on the USB Devices until it is checked.
- Go to your Red Hat terminal.
- Login as root.
- Create the usb mount point
# mkdir /mnt/myusb
- Mount the USB to the existing mount point.
# mount -t vfat -o rw,users /dev/sda1 /mnt/myusb
if /dev/sda1 is busy, you can use /dev/sdb1
- Check your USB
# dir /mnt/myusb
- To unplug the USB, you have to umount the USB first.
# umount /mnt/myusb
- Now you can unplug your USB.
It’s better let love unsaid then undone…
If there were ever a word that basically means the opposite of love, it is selfishness. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
Why we have such low standards for ourselves but high expectations for our mate? The answer is a painful pill to swallow. We are all selfish.
One ironic aspect of selfishness is that even generous actions can be selfish if the motive is to gain bragging rights or receive a reward. The bottom line is that you either make decisions out of love for others or love for yourself.
“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves.” (Philippians 2:3)
– Love Dare –
It is difficult to demonstrate love when you feel little to no motivation. But love in its truest sense is not based on feelings. Rather, love determines to show thoughtful actions even when there seems to be no reward.
– Love Dare –
If you want a WYSIWYG Text Editor in your Drupal site, you can use these modules. Follow these steps.
- Download these modules:
- Extract the modules and
- Copy imce folder to ..\drupal\modules
- Copy tinytinymce folder to ..\drupal\sites\all\modules
- Copy tinymce folder to ..\drupal\sites\all\modules\tinytinymce
- [optional] Move the contents of the folder ..\drupal\sites\all\modules\tinytinymce\tinymce-jscripts-tiny_mce-plugins-pagebreak into tinymce\jscripts\tiny_mce\plugins\pagebreak.
This will overwrite part of TinyMCE’s code. TinyMCE’s pagebreak plugin has been modified to insert a Drupal Teaser break <–break–>.
- Open your browser and go to Modules page (http://localhost/drupal/admin/modules). Enable the IMCE and TinyTinyMCE modules. Click Save Configuration.
- To change your IMCE and TinyTinyMCE configuration, go to configuration page in your admin page (e.q. http://localhost/drupal/admin/settings).
- To Change user permission to use your TinyTinyMCE text editor, go to User Permissions Page on your Admin page (e.q. http://localhost/drupal/admin/user/permissions)