Remove Antivirus Add-Ins from Outlook 2007
My Outlook is configured to use Symantec Antivirus. Once I uninstall the symantec antivirus and install another antivirus, I keep getting error message every time I open outlook and open a message. The error message is like this:
To disable the antivirus Add-Ins:
- Go to Tools –> Trust Center.
- On the left sidebar, click Add-ins.
- On the bottom of the Add-ins page, look for Manage:
- Check for COM Add-ins and Exchange Client Extensions, and look for some Antivirus Add-ins and disable it (in my case, it is in the Exchange Client Extensions).
- Click OK and the error message is gone.