Upgrade Iphone 4S to iOS 6 successfully
Today I successfully upgrade my iphone 4s to IOS 6. The things you need to do is:
- Upgrade your iTunes to iTunes 10.7 (or the latest iTunes).
- For safety purposes, backup your iPhone to iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, when you are prompted to update your iphone, choose download only. Don’t update directly. Just download the iOS 6 to your iTunes first.
- You need to connect to Internet DIRECTLY!!! This is really important. When you connect to internet through a router, you most probably will get error 3014 (which I get earlier with all other iphone lover).
- Wait about 20 minutes and you can enjoy your iOS 6. 🙂
The first things I tried is the new apple maps (that is complained by most of the user). For me its quite accurate showing my current location :).
Hope this help.